Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Work = 1, Life = 0

Juggling work stuff and life stuff can sometimes be just plain hard (and I don't even have kids). I feel like post Stitches & Craft Show I'm only just slowly starting to get back on top of things, and still don't feel quite there. And before we know it well be off doing the Brisbane show at the end of April. And I've learnt the hard way that 5 weeks is a LOT less time than it sounds.

Still, it's good to be busy. Just need to make sure it's busy in a productive & efficient way, not a crazy trying to juggle everything kind of way.

Aaanyway, on that note, I've finally had a chance to update the shop with some post-show fabrics all new colourways!

Ginkgo in Olive
Ginkgo in Olive & Teal

Bonsai in Snow
Bonsai in Snow

acacia in inky blue
Acacia in Inky Blue

Bonsai in Robins Egg
Bonsai in Robins Egg

... and more :)

If you're waiting for the return of some popular designs like Birch, don't worry they'll appear in the shop eventually - we're busy reprinting everything for Brissy but will make sure there's some extra for the shop!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sometimes i forget just how pretty your fabric is!!!!! i restrain myself from going to your shop too often cos i just can't afford it.....but those last two especially are just sooooo pretty, go u good thing :)

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oh I love the Acacia in Inky Blue. Just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. So glad I got some at the show. I made a bag for a friend out of the Bonsai in Snow... now I want some more for me because I just love it. Still convincing hubby to take me to the Open Studio....

erica said...

The ginko leaves are a favorite of mine, especially in that colorway!

deanna said...

The ginko print is wonderful. That photo, in particular, has great lighing ... you can see the texture of the fabric. Love it!

~ Kim ~ said...

Gorgeous. I love the Robin Egg.

Anonymous said...

I love your Bonsai design .. both are wonderful soothing to the eyes color and pattern.

Kathryn Mitchell said...

I'm so happy you're going to be at the Brisbane show!! I left Melbourne (boo) just as your studio starting developing and have been dying to see some of your work in the flesh! Suddenly living on the Gold Coast is looking up :) Can't wait to see you guys. Katy x

p.s. this is me de-lurking.

Billy said...

I looove your fabrics!

I´m going to be in Melbourne in April; do you have any suggestions of crafty-related shops/shows I just cannot miss?

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hey... I didn't know you were coming to the Brisbane show too I'll have to come and say hi!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Yay Lara!

I was just cruising around blog world and found yours! Of course I had to have a drool over all of your gorgeous fabrics, some of which are sitting less than two metres away from me and just begging to be turned into something spectacular. Thank goodness your lovely designs are in the world!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

These are awesome! I was just looking for something great on a linen color! oooh! happy day! i love them.

dual monitors said...

very nice...

aynz said...

I know it's selfish but I'm really glad you guys are coming to the Brisbane Show. I've been following your blog for ages and am really looking forward to seeing your stuff in person. :-) Are you going to be doing workshops there as well?

Anonymous said...

Oh I am soooo glad you are coming to Brisbane! Lisa xo

Utkledd said...

What lovely fabric you make! Absolutely gorgeous =)

SUPER PC said...

kudos