Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Woe is clumsy me :(



Baaaawh!!! My most favouritest piece of crockery ever! Morning tea will never be the same again :( :(

Luckily I know this lady who is about to send me this mug.... but it's just not the same, ya know? I remember the gorgeous shop I bought it from - cutest shop ever, full of 'shrooms and all sorts of japanesey goodness, with a tiny little cafe on the mezzanine level... sigh.

On the upside, printer just called and has some print sample swatches for me to look at! So I'll go distract myself by looking at those :) Hope the linen looks good!!

5 comments:

Victoria E said...

Good AND bad news - tis better than all bad news :)

Heather Moore said...

Nooo! I feel for you. I also totally get that you reached for your camera before sweeping away the sorry fragments. Who but your fellow bloggers could understand and empathise? My condolences.

ellyy said...

Aw, that's too bad but at least it's not all bad news! :)

A few weeks ago I broke the lid of my favourite sugar bowl but couldn't bring myself to throw it away. When my aunt saw the broken pieces she told me to chuck em away asap because keeping broken porcelain is apparently bad luck. Eep!

broadcast poulet said...

i know the feeling, my dearest mug smashed a few years ago... i cried a little bit. but you will always find one that you will love just as much in time:)

Anonymous said...

that new mug looks ever so cute!