Saturday, September 01, 2007

4 new fabrics - finally!



Whee! My new fabric designs got back from the printer on Friday and they turned out great! I'm really happy with how the colour turned out particularly the gold. I was quite fussy about how the gold should look (I'm sure Kristen can relate). The pantone-based samples I originally got from the printer were either too greeny, or too orangey, so I got them to hand mix a colour that was in between. And they did a lovely job!



I plan to put these up in my Etsy shop on Monday morning, about 9:00am Melbourne time.

Oh also, I owe a belated but big thank you to Victoria E for doing a little interview/writeup about me on her blog (all about green, crafty, and DIY living). She wrote some really lovely stuff and obviously did her research :) Thanks Victoria!

6 comments:

Kristen Doran said...

FANTASTIC!!!! I just love these.

Victoria E said...

Yum, new fabrics :D Thanks for the mention of our interview as well - I hope everyone enjoys it.

marsha said...

gorgeous!

Kirsty said...

Your new fabrics are lovely and the interview on victoria e is sensational.

joanne said...

They are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad I was near my computer to snatch up some of this great gold birch forest fabric. I see it went quickly!