Sunday, September 09, 2007

whoosh...

Uh okay, wow. Whilst I spend 3 hours out of the house at a dinner party and doing this...


(my friend is a vet and was looking after this huuuge bunny)

...you guys are snaffling up all of my fabric packs! Sorry to those that missed out - I had no idea they'd be so popular! Lesson learnt - i'll be sure to reserve more of my fabric in future for little mix packs!

I actually do have a few more pieces that I can put together into kits, so i'll do that in the next day or so. I've also reserved a bunch more fabric for notebook kits - basically a similar amount of fabric which comes with instructions for making a reversible notebook cover. They'll be going up into the shop this week also :)

Bed time for me, but thanks sooo much for your keen-ness! It was a lovely thing to come home to.

8 comments:

Drewzel said...

Oooh, love a bunny cuddle!
I missed out on your latest lot of fabrics, so I am hanging for you to list some more. I can't find the wild geese fabric I bought off you - I put it away somewhere safe...too safe it seems!

Frances said...

Hello Kirin,
if you'd like to do the I Made It Myself col that runs in A2, The Age...can you please email me at frana@theage.com.au?
Cheers, Fran.

Heather Moore said...

Brilliant idea! But you know, I have never once managed to see any of your fabric in the shop. It's always sold out by the time I get there. You're a wiz.

lynn russell // satsuma press said...

Oh dear, I guess this is what happens when I don't check your blog for a few days! I didn't even know you were making fabric bundles and it's too late anyway. Lesson learned, will check in with you all the time! :)

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Love your blog, thought you may like to play the tag game - you've been tagged, check out my blog for rules of the game. Cheers Cinti

Shirley said...

my goodness! the internet has been down over here and i've just never seen your fabric! i'm surprised you dont make more available for sale. seems like you could stand to earn a bit more. mind reserving a packet/kit for me?

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog for a while now. Love your pattern design. Been inspired by your work. I wonder if you don't mind telling us how to process step by step from pattern design (from computer) to print production. What kind of printer/printershop do you use? I hope I can find similar printer store here in San Francisco. (or please email me at ehardjono@yahoo.com) Thank you so much.

Steve Caddy said...

Bunnieeesss!!!