Friday, September 07, 2007

More Japanese Goodness

Oooh I'm so glad so many people responded well to the linen and the two colour design! I'm very excited about these new developments - it just feels "right", to me. I think i'm kind of obsessed with the natural texture of linen after Japan.

Now I just need to
find the perfect linen! Something of a good medium weight, and a nice light natural colour, and available around 150cm wide! If anyone knows of a shop in Aus that's good for linen, I'd love to hear it.

Meanwhile, I found some more sources of Japanese goodness that I just have to share:

Lin-net - Just looking at their website makes me happy, it's just like a Japanese Craft Mag. I wish I'd been able to visit the shop. (thanks Kristen and Pei Pei)
Retromummy Shop - Japanese Craft books, fabric and trim, and based in Aus! :)
Spiralling Shop - Oh man, so much cute stuff here. Including Shinzi Katoh cafe mugs which I've totally fallen in love with. I managed to find one in Kyoto and it makes my morning tea time even more exciting than it already is. Is that weird? To find morning tea so exciting? I think it's my fav part of the day, esp if I have some good choc/bikkie/muffin to go with it.


mmmmmmmmmmm.

6 comments:

lynn russell // satsuma press said...

Hi Lara,

You know what's funny? I *just* ordered a Shinzi Katoh thermal water bottle last earlier this week. It has apples on it. It hasn't arrived yet, but when it does, I'll have to figure out whether I really ordered it for me or for Liam!!

:) Lynn.

meetmeatmikes said...

Mmm.. i heart shinzi too! your fabric is selling like hot-cakes, miss. xx pip

Unknown said...

well done with the fabric - would love to order some, but haven't done anything with the last lot yet :) thanks for the link to retromummy.

Anonymous said...

that is too much cuteness in one page. :Pw

joanne said...

double mmmmmm

Anonymous said...

my morning cup of tea is one of the best bits of my day too. lady grey tea is my fave!- caylie x