Saturday, September 01, 2007

bobbins



A random tribute to modern Japanese crafty goodness, which I miss heaps now that I'm home. But there's plenty to be found online it seems:

Print & Pattern blog - is having a Japanese cute themed week.

The remakeables shop - I only just discovered this one but full of cute Japanesey type goodies (including a book I bought over there which I highly recommend: Handmade Journal Covers)

The goodness etsy shop - I think everyone knows about this one already :)

I'm missing someone else... I forget!

9 comments:

Victoria E said...

I don't think adorable is a sufficient enough word for those bobbins ... :)

Unknown said...

I have to admit, I didn't know about goodness!

Jessicah said...

Bobbin friends...now there's a much nicer way of saying stitch'n'bitch buddies!!

Anonymous said...

Lara I have had such fun reading your Japanese blog. I am off myself at the end of September. Loved the flickr photos and your fabric as well.

Di said...

Your bobbins are so cool!!

Corrie said...

oh those bobbins are too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

Perhaps because I'm not such a fabric buff, I didn't know about the goodness Etsy shop. It's in my favorites now, though!

Tali said...

maaaw, cute bobbinses!

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting my shop on your blog.
you are very kind. indeed.