Monday, July 28, 2008

A shop update - finally!

Along with prolonged blog absences has come a severe lack of shop updates! I've been saying for weeks that I'd update my shop with some new fabric, mix packs and leftover market stock, and lo and behold - it's done!

The latest batch of fabric is somewhat special:

Exhibit a) Ginkgo printed on a cream basecloth! Mmmm, I like this more than the natural basecloth I think. And this cloth is the lovely 250gsm organic cotton/hemp blend that I used for the raindrops print. Unfortunately I liked this design so much that I used a lot in my own products... but there's still some to be snapped up in le shop.


Ginkgo in Robins Egg

Exhibit b) The very last run of riverstones and flowing dots! Yep, unfortunately this screen (my very first... sigh) has had to be retired due to a limit on how many screens I can have (a problem I won't have anymore soon!) so I did one last farewell run. Fittingly, these designs have also been printed on the lovely organic cotton/hemp mentioned above.


Riverstones in Orange


Flowing Dots in Lime

Exhibit c) Some of the clutch purses left over from the Design Market are now up in my shop. And you can mix and match the front panel if you'd like a different design to the one shown :)



And last but not least.... a whole bunch of mix packs - every single one of them different. And with brand new much cuter packaging (this is like the third time I've redesigned my mix packs!)



Phew :)

11 comments:

Jo (sparkly green knickers) said...

Wow, you have been a busy gal!

Kathleen said...

Wonderful fabrics Lara....and I love the mixed packs I must get some as I like to promote Australian designers.

Is there any problem with me selling anything I make with your fabrics?

Cindy said...

I really love those clutches but they are just too small for me. I hope you make the same design soon with a bit more room in the bum as those wood closers are just gorgeous.

Lara said...

magikquilter - not a problem at all! Commercial use of my fabric is fine :)

Michelle said...

What a lot of beautiful fabric!

Mona said...

Your fabric is so beautiful, I've been admiring you from a far for a while, ever since I saw you on Etsy a while ago. I am happy to have found your shop by way of the How about Orange blog, I'll be back to buy some of that awesome fabric,take care

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and I had to tell you that your fabrics are absolutely fabulous.

Caylie said...

You've been tagged to play a blog game!
http://birdprint.blogspot.com/ for info.

smileykylie said...

Hi Lara, love the fresh run of fabrics, might have to get me some of that! Blew the budget at the craft fair last week. Made a lovely cushion cover out of the last lot I bought, let you know when I blog about it! Kylie

Nikki said...

Lovely Lara!! Just made up some snappy coin purses in your fabric, and will blog them ASAP... Great fabric to work with, and of course, beautifully designed!!!

claire said...

these are gorgeous! i wish i could find fabric like that where i live!