Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Moo Xmas

Oooh Kwoozy just made me aware that my Xmas card designs (previously mentioned here) are now available on the Moo site! And they have some cool new products that you can put them on too - standard greeting cards (in portrait or landscape) and postcards too. Just go here to view all the designs and drag and drop the ones you like (there are three pages of options). Yay!

I've ordered a set for myself so I'll show some pics when they arrive.

Meanwhile, I've taken a 4 day weekend - Tuesday is a public holiday for a horse race (I love this city) - so I attempted another softie for Mirabel.



Note to self, if you want to make something "simpler", don't choose a creature with 8 legs.



... and also don't try to come up with the pattern yourself - too stressful! I'm sure there would have been an easier way to put him together.


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my...he is the cutest thing ever!
amazing work.
love those MOO card designs. i must get me some!

Unknown said...

Yes! He is very cute, I love the bottom part of him the best, looks great!

Anonymous said...

He is a lovely looking octopus though.

Victoria E said...

Wowza - three pages full of designs; as usual, you pull out all the stops. :)

Anonymous said...

your octopus is great. you could name him tako. that is japanese. and the lotta is a nice addition. for sure.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new MOO designs. I really like the Love Deer 2 and the Birch Xmas 2 and Lone Deer 2.

Anonymous said...

I looooove your octopus! And the bird. Ever thought of making softies to sell?

Anonymous said...

awwww!
but it's more fun to figure out the pattern yourself!
easier to make doesn't mean more fun :)
heheh..

Amy Nieto said...

But it's adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

such a cute octopus!

Anonymous said...

The fabric of the bottom is perfect!
I made a pink spider (also 8 legs!) a while ago, and I made the pattern myself, and yes,during the process, I also thought that I was crazy for chosing that. But when you see it finished and the way you wanted... you think that it has been worth!!!

Danielle said...

i love your octopus! so cute! he would have been tricky to put together, well done for working it all out - i'm not sure i would have managed to get my head around it! ...and i saw your card designs on moo today - they are wonderful and make such a nice series :-) i am so excited about the new greeting cards moo are making too- i did up a little xmas design to send to family & friends, and ordered some last weekend... can't wait for them to arrive!

futuregirl said...

Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow he's a cutie!

meetmeatmikes said...

Ohhhhhhhhh...heeeeeess reeeeeallllly gooooooood. xx pip

AnneRiceBowl said...

I LOVE the octopus! I love all of your handwork!