Friday, February 01, 2008

first batch o' 2008

I've been eagerly awaiting this latest print run - some reprints of my favourite & most popular prints and colourways. And the best bit is that the colours all go well together - I like it when that happens:



There's plenty of Ginkgo again this time. I've made a slight adjustment and made the robins egg blue colour slightly greener. It goes better with the olive green. Plus, this time the printers managed to get a wonderful 'overprint' effect on both the colourways , so you can see the dots through the leaves like I originally imagined. Yay :)

I'll be putting these ones up in the shop first thing Monday morning - 9:00am Melbourne time. Hope to see you there :) :)

xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabric tease!
I am planning to go to the Teeny Tiny Opening next Friday the 8th. I will take loads of pictures for you...

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I just found your site via Flickr. Your fabric is AMAZING!

Nikki Elisabeth said...

*sets alarm* THIS TIME I am getting some.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for that brown, birch fabric!

sooz said...

And on an unrelated note, I award thee a blogger who makes my day, you can see the post about it on my blog.

Lucy said...

I have just come across your work recently and adore it! I have my eye on some fabric, when I can afford it.

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Ah rats. I'm at the shop and I have my little cursor hanging over the checkout button but I have no money. ARGH. Next time. Next time. (Just so you don't think I'm completely deserting my plan to buy stuff!)

Penny said...

got some! score!

Tally said...

Your fabric is so beautiful. I'm all into gingko-love anyway.
Now I have to found out about the shipping price.
Hello from Germany
:-Tally-: