Tuesday, February 05, 2008

making days

Oooooh, I just found out I am the recipient of no less than 3 "you make my day" awards. How crazy is that! Thanks to sia, sooz, and sandrine
(update: AND spin spin!! what's with all the names starting with S???)

Here's the rules:

1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs (or 10 according to some) that make your day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Tell the award winners that they've won by commenting on their blogs.

Geez, this is tough. Too many to choose from. So I'm just going to do this quickly, and try not to just pick my friends :)

Catherine - My Folk Lover
Wendy - Dozi
Sia (of course) - Siagraphica
Leslie - Goodness
Arounna - Bookhou
Danielle - of Paper & Thread

That'll do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you, lara.
i am glad i contribute to making your day.
you make me smile.

Spin Spin said...

And here's another!!:
The You Make My Day award is waiting for you over at my blog.

PS. What's this I see over at Print & Pattern? Good work!

Danielle said...

Aww thanks so much Lara! How lovely! Your blog makes my day too :-)

Wendy said...

Thanks Lara! I can definitely say the same for your blog :)