Saturday, February 09, 2008

the case of the completely absent banner

I can't believe this - I just realised that the banner image on my shop was COMPLETELY MISSING when viewed in Internet Explorer! And nobody mentioned it! Maybe they thought I was trying to be all minimalist and cool with that big white empty space at the top of my site. No, not quite. Instead there's supposed to be a pretty slideshow banner there. Sigh.

Well, that teaches me to indulge in my little Firefox world and not test things more thoroughly.

In brighter news, check out these gorgeous one-of-a-kind hand stitched softies by Cat Rabbit!


These ones are sitting on the counter at Cocoon, looking so adorable I had to take one home.


And here he is keeping me company on the couch where I spent the day unwell. He's a cat dressed up as a rabbit and you can take his hood off and everything. Too cute.

11 comments:

Bianca said...

oops, I'm one of the people who was wondering why the banner didn't show up at work and it did at home...goofy me..thought it was the speed of the internet...

How cute is that softie...hopefully you'll feel better soon. Take care

Anonymous said...

I didn't look at the shop but your blog banner isn't showing up on my mac (running firefox). Sorry, you probably didn't want to know that. Maybe it's just me?...maybe you're going for minimalist? Or it's loading really slow?

Anonymous said...

wow! that is a very good plush!

hehe.. not an IE user.

Pollipop said...

I see you banner, and I'm using firefox.
What a cute little company you've got lara, all soft and furry.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great softie. So different from what I've been seeing lately.

Btw, I see you're banner in IE. Not sure if you've fixed in now though. I'm on a PC.

Anonymous said...

The softies are seriously cute.
Hope you get better soon.

/// said...

Oh my gracious; I am LOVING your blog. I just came by to leave a comment and have just spent 20 minutes enamored with your cute illustrations and FABULOUS textiles!

Congrats on being SO fabulous!!! :)

hokey said...

That's the cutest thing i have seen all day! Thanks for all the lovely and inspiring pics on your blog!

Anonymous said...

those are adorable!

katelynjane said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!

AMCSviatko said...

I never noticed because I read your blog through Bloglines. Maybe most other people reading your blogs are usuing readers and so noone noticed?