Thursday, January 31, 2008

hummingbirds

A friend/colleague of mine recently launched Stick Meon - a range of very cute removable vinyl decals. I'm not supposed to post about it till she updates her website with funky new product photography (some of which is courtesy of Auntie Cookie's pretty house) but I couldn't resist after putting up a little freebie she gave me:


Hummingbirds decals by Stick Meon



It's times like these I really wish I had a 'proper' camera. These shots could look sooooo much better.

9 comments:

Bianca said...

Awesome!
good camera...no problem...we'll come over ;)

ps. got my permanent residency...yay...am not longer an alien :)

Victoria E said...

Very cool! I've seen a lot of companies that sell those vinyl decals, but most of them aren't easily removable.

Jenaveve said...

The hummingbirds are gorgeous!

I couldn't help notice the black elephant - where did you get him? I have an identical little critter which used to be my Grandmothers.

Anonymous said...

Those pics look just fine!
And those hummingbird decals are the coolest!

Danielle said...

they are so cute, I'm going to get some :)

Anonymous said...

pretty!
i just got my fabric order from you today-- it's exquisite. YAY!

. said...

Your pics are fine...
what a great name for your friend's product!
~laura d.

tiel said...

they are so cute!

Suzy said...

Those decals look lovely! And I think your pics are great too.

Suzy
www.floatingworldviews.com