Friday, January 25, 2008

bits & pieces

not much to blog about this week... my hunt for the perfect base cloth has been a series of ups and downs, but I got a phone call yesterday with much potential... so I'm excited. More on that soon.

Meanwhile some cool stuff to look at:

- Imelda has found an awesome Japanese fabric/homewares/zakka shop called Cocca. Check it out.

- Bianca has just released some cute notepads and stationery sets that you can buy here.

- And last but not least, Danielle from Of Paper & Thread has joined our 'yardage mafia' and has just released her first batch of hand screen printed yardage - yay :)

A token photo:

My more-colourful-than-usual desk. With Salsa the cutie keeping guard.

P.S. - Lots of Bulokku fabric is still available in the shop!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your bear. (s)He's so cute! Blog some more so I can have something to read. =)

Danielle said...

Hey Lara,
Thanks so much for giving my fabric a mention!
Danielle :-)

IMEDAGOZE said...

Hi Lara, appreaciate the link. I've been drawn to japanese textiles and embroideries lately, way too much actually. :) Thanks again.

Bianca said...

Hi there girlie, thanks heaps for the mention ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links! So glad that you are enjoying Salsa's company. And so glad he passed the toughest test of all :-) Hope you have a lovely long weekend!

Jason said...

Thanks for letting us know about the Japanese fabric store!! I am going to head to Tokyo next month, so I'll drop by, take a few photos (if possible) and report back on my blog!

Unknown said...

I've seen Danielle's fabric - it's on my wish list (my birthday's coming up soon so fingers crossed someone takes the hint!)
I love that bear so much, he looks perfet in your fabric too.

Tali said...

ooh, you been doing some water colouring??