Monday, December 15, 2008

Mix packs ... finally



Fiiinally I've managed to get some mix packs up in the shop! Still in time for Christmas if you're an Australian customer... and maybe for international customers too if Auspost is feeling super nice.

For those of you who've bought my mix packs before - these new packs are new and improved! Each piece measures 45 x 45cm (and often slightly bigger) which I feel is a much more useable size. Cushion size, even!





Find all the available packs here in the Ink & Spindle shop.

7 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I liked the same and would like to read more from you.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an entertaining one.

Naval Langa

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oh, that makes me happy. I am off to the shop to purchase me a little Christmas goodness.

Annie said...

These are fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

They look great! Very nicely folded and packaged ;)

Kitty said...

hey Lara,
do you have anymore mix packs left of the one in the top pic?
if you do I'd like to buy it
I hope you're well
Have a lovely merry season
cheers
kitty

Ink and Spindle said...

Hey Kitty,

Noo unfortunately. I made 3 and they're all gone! I plan to make more kits in the new year tho.

We're also having an open studio night next Tuesday and I have some unlisted mix packs for then... if you can come along to that!

Details here:
http://inkandspindle.blogspot.com/

Tali said...

love the red and chocolate colour combinations. yum!