Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas :)



As Teegs has said over at the Ink & Spindle blog, this time of year is definitely one for reflection. It's so good to stop & take stock of everything that's happened in the past year - a lot.

It's been a combination of hard work, good luck, and great support - and I thank every one of my blog readers for that. Even though I seem to skip from one topic to the next on this blog I do read and appreciate every single comment and think over everything you write.

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas (or however you choose to celebrate) and I'll see you all again in 2009!! Thank you!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas to you too! congratulations for all that's happened this year -- it's been so inspiring to watch unfold.

p.s. LOVE the ornament print!

Shari said...

Please tell me that you're going to make fabric from this print! It's perfect---modern, organic and a fantastic color palette. I need at least 5 yards!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Happy Holidays, Lara! Thanks for taking us along on your wonderful adventures this year. Looking forward to what you'll accomplish in 2009.

Kelly Medina said...

Cute ornaments! Lovely colors too.

Happy Holidays!

Shirley said...

happy nondenominational holiday (and i say that with just the slightest hint of sarcasm). happy whatever-ness! it's 2am and christmas day today over here in california!

Anonymous said...

happy holidays to you too, Lara. yours is absolutely one of my favourite blogs and i wish you all the best for 2009!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous print!
OoOoOoOOoOoOoO
happy new year!
OoOoOoOOoOoOoO

juanito said...

Love your stuff and your process very inspirational. HNY!