Friday, May 02, 2008

up and down, warm and cold

In the last week I have:

- Spent a beautiful warm public holiday walking around in singlet top and jeans

- Spent the rest of the week rugged up in my winter gear. Call this Autumn?? It's like winter already and the trees have hardly dropped any leaves!

- Spent far too much time flicking through images on ffffound. Feeling simultaneously inspired and petrified (eg: "oh my god, so many amazing ideas out there... I could NEVER think of anything as cool as that"). It's been a very up and down week.

- Found a suitably battered parcel in my letterbox, and was very excited to open it. Gorgeous teatowels from Skinny laMinx!! And so nicely packaged up too:






Eep and Borrowed Spoons teatowels from Skinny laMinx

Thanks so much Heather :)

7 comments:

Homegrown {& the Bug} said...

Your week sounds similar to mine - I spend far too much time perusing ffffound (isn't it amazing?!) and Heather's goods too :)

Anonymous said...

ohh I just love ffffound but it's still on private beta :(
do you have a spare invitation??

those towels are wonderful and the packaging so simple and inspiring ^_^

Have a nice day!

ed said...

Hey Lara,
I just found this photo that really reminded me of your print - check it out (3rd one down in this post: http://design-undercover.blogspot.com/2008/05/canon-competition-123-vote.html)... It's different but you know, sorta the same...
Cool!

Anonymous said...

What a great package. There lovely!!!

Red Hen (dette) said...

I know that feeling of feeling inspired and petrified at the same time! I like to throw in a good handful of disappointment in myself for not following through and doing more!

zoesquid said...

NO need to be petrified. You already can & do create amazing things! Cute T Towels :)

Heather Moore said...

So pleased you like them! Sounds like a good public holiday all round.