Sunday, May 04, 2008

Random Appearances

I've decided it's time for me to start doing more random, unscheduled shop updates. The shop is well stocked enough these days and it's nice to not make such a grand event of things. I've also been trying to think of ways to diversify my product range. I'm going to try putting together more kits and things. Would love any suggestions :)

So in light of the above, I've just popped a bunch of things up in the shop:

Some little Reversible Notebook Cosy kits like this:


Notebook cosy kit complete with instructions for A5 size or smaller

Some new fabric mix pack combinations:





And a new, super limited edition print of my Ginkgo fabric, on a heavyweight 100% hemp canvas. I did this little batch on the side of a custom print run for a customer (more on that soon!)


Ginkgo in Pumpkin on 100% Hemp Canvas


Ginkgo in Deep Red on 100% Hemp Canvas

Okay better go start thinking about dinner...

13 comments:

suzie wuzie said...

i LOVE ur fabric design! definately saving up and to buy more :)

Bianca said...

so what's for dinner ;)

hows melbourne?

Luna Levy said...

your work is very beautiful - so fresh and lovely.

Unknown said...

I think a purse kit would be fab. I love the post a while ago - where you made a clutch with your fabric. It would be a fun gift for a crafty friend.

Inklore said...

Yes...that clutch you made is one of my favorites on flickr. That would be a great kit!

Anonymous said...

I love all your designs!!! Happy prints!!

Pattern and Perspective said...

Yes, what was for dinner? I'm actually wondering what you had...I always have the most difficult time preparing or thinking about preparing dinner. Probably b/c I live alone. My BF lives across town and sometimes dinner is on our own. His idea--fast food--ugh yuck.

I think directions for the pillows would be awesome with fabrics enclosed in a kit. I can't make a pillow to save my life..directions would be good. Or I love the little peg bear on your flickr...directions in a kit with some of your fabric would be so cute. You could do some other animal--seriously into elephants these days. Loved the design you did for Sprout.

Meghan said...

Your fabric is so beautiful, I love it...

j said...

i need your help. i love your art and especially the drawings of those victorian terraces you did a year ago or so. i have this picture saved on my computer and i can't figure out who did it. my best guess was that it was you, but i need you to confirm it, because i can't find it anywhere on your blog. okay, here is the link:
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2879/cornerbldg1ls7.jpg

if you reply to this comment i should get a follow up in my email.

ta heaps, mate

joshua

Marisa said...

Your design asthetic is awesome. Simple, clean, lovely. I could see many many uses for your fabrics in my quilts. Keep up the awesome work.

Lara said...

hi anonymouse,

that drawing is awesome, but alas it is not mine :) no idea who it could be - sorry!

Anonymous said...

hey lara!

[ka wa i i ne !]

im gonna send u picture of Europe:)

Lisa said...

lovely lovely! you make some great stuff!