Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Linky love

Oh man, I feel like such a slack blogger lately. Here I am reading post after post by everyone else and I just have nothing. In fact I feel incredibly slack in all facets of my work lately. The weeks just seems to be rolling by, and at the end of the day its like: "what did I actually get done today?"

There's certainly stuff in the works though. Like a mysterious little collaboration I've got going with Lynn from Satsuma Press. It's VERY exciting, and quite imminent too. More to come soon!


Meanwhile, given I have nothing to show of my own today, it's time for some linky love!


Satsuma Press blog
As previously mentioned, this is Lynn's very new blog! Keep an eye on this one, I reckon there's going to be some good reads and very inspiring letterpress related stuff (if her first few posts are anything to go by!)


Milk & Cookies
A good uni buddy of mine, Tali. She's just started a post-grad animation course, and posts really cool illustrations in lots of different styles.



Kwoozy
The lovely Pei (Pei Pei?) who I got to meet in person at the Etsy meetup the other week! I really like her cute crafty stuff and felted toys :)



Hollabee
A Melbourne based 'Dutchy' who only recently started her craft blog but is already off to a flying start. Some lovely stuff coming out of this one :)



Blossom Creations
The lovely Erin, who kindly put together a little Japan travel guide for me (she lived there for 2.5 years). Anyway her blog is full of some very awesome stuff, and she recently released a range of patterned gift wrap and notebooks. Very cool!


And last but not least - another Etsy purchase! Man I love the impulse buying power of PayPal.


This is a crotcheted coral piece by Jess from jpolka.etsy.com. You can either buy the pattern or she can make them to order for a very reasonable price! I plan to put it in a shadow box frame like she has on her site.

Okay time to go attempt to be productive...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love `linky love' posts :) I've been reading you from within Google reader for awhile so I didn't notice your new banner...its gorgeous! Love the little parade of animals :) Speaking of impulse purchases...Ive just ordered the stickers and moo cards from your design set at Moo...can't wait to check them out.

Tali said...

aww thanks for the linkylink lara!
i was surprised to see my lil' character pop up on the screen when your blog loaded. haha
x

Heather Moore said...

Next time i have a minute I'll read all your links, but for now, just to say thanks for your comment on Skinny laMinx. Any time you're visiting your rosy aunt-in-law, you're very welcome to come and visit!
Actually, I know somebody with a rose farm, up in KwaZulu Natal. Could it be the same aunt? It's the mom of my friend Belinda Coetzee. Ring any bells?

patricia zapata said...

Oh wow more blogs!!!

Tag, you're it Lara! Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.

lynn russell // satsuma press said...

thanks for the link, lara. so so so excited about our collaboration!!

Bianca said...

Thanks so much for the link Lara! all of them by the way, I love reading blogs :)

Can't wait to see more of your work.

Anonymous said...

hehe.. thanks for the link Lara! you are too kind :)

btw, mikes have a craft nite on sept 23... u coming? :) i signed up. hope you can make it.