Thursday, August 02, 2007

mo' moo

After all that blog slacking and now two posts in one day!

Anyway apologies I must sound like a walking advertisement for these guys, but the folks over at Moo have done it again - cute little sticker books! I just got a free sample in the mail today - yay! (smart move, given I'm bound to rant about it on my blog).



They're very cool. I have no idea what I'll use them for though. Perhaps I'll include them as freebies with my shop orders.



Wanna know what really cracked me up though? This is the sort of thing I find immensely funny... when I folded the cover right back, past the spine, I found this little guy:



Te hehehe.

9 comments:

cat collier martinez said...

i'm jealous*you got a free one:) i'm still waiting on mine to be in my mailbox. crossing my fingers:it'll be here this afternoon!

Anonymous said...

these are especially awesome for the type of craft/art that you do. the bold designs look great in little bite size portions like this.

zelia said...

those are really neat! your designs look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

They look great!! I specially like the way your designs look in this little size! Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!

metremade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
metremade said...

i forsee a moo sticker-graffiti revolution in the laneways of melbourne! :)

Daydream Lily said...

ooo those stickers are great! I want the hot air balloons one.

And don't worry about posting too much about Moo. I always enjoy reading and seeing what you got from them.

Tali said...

mwaha, i like how it says 'ooh sticky!'

Anonymous said...

I ordered a sticker book and some moo cards about a week and a bit ago once I heard you were officially part of the design set :) I can't go past stickers...I used to collect and trade them with my sisters as a lil kid. No idea what I'll use them for but I can't wait for them to arrive...specially now that I've seen it in `person' on your blog!