Monday, April 27, 2009

Brisvegas ahoy

So we're off. It's been another mad week of last minute preparing and packing and packaging, and again we vow to be more organised next time. Myself and Teegs are heading up tomorrow with 6 overstuffed bags between us (eep) and Bianca will be following us up on Wednesday.

We're excited.

Amidst it all I managed to design some new packaging, and some new kits:

new packaging

Here's the rest of my fabric that I couldn't fit in our bags. Instead I'm putting it up in the shop. It's all up there right now actually! Except for the new new stuff, like the charcoal & black Birch & Bonsai and the red on cream Bonsai. I'll put them up when I get back and have two seconds to take pics.

latest array of fabrics

Anyway hope to see you at the Brissy show if you're a local (do say hi!!) and otherwise I'll be back on the 5th. I'm going to be internet-less for a week, I don't know how I'll cope ;)

xx

16 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

How exciting! I'll come and say hello at Stitches and Craft.

Christina Lowry said...

Yay! I am looking forward to seeing all your beautiful fabric at the show. See you there. :)

Maria said...

Ooh, the charcoal/black looks fabulous. Can't wait for that to appear in the shop.

Sandra @ Pepperberry and Co. said...

Yummy! I want to eat those fabrics :-) Enjoy Brissie!!

9crafty11 said...

Can't wait to see you at the show!

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

The array is gorgeous- I very much like your little kit with the zip down the middle, too.

Jodie said...

I hope you guys have a great time - For sure you will be a smashing success. Wish I was coming along...

mazspazz said...

Good luck and have fun ladies!

The new fabrics look fantastic, and I can't wait to get my hands on a piece of the charcoal birch to (finally) make my purse out of...will match my mattt bag perfectly!

RachelMM said...

Gorgeous!!! I love all of them.

Britta said...

I really love your fabrics : o )

Too bad I am on the other side of the world : o (

I wish I could just come over and see all your fabrics at the show.

Have a great time: o )

I will keep on visiting your blog.

Greetings from sunny Bremen

Britta

Gracie said...

Oh yay! I'm definitely going to be going to the show. I will definitely have to come past and say hello (and get some things too eee) =)

norma said...

i met 2 of ink and spindle, wow !!! it felt weird after reading about you all forever. It was great also to see stitches and craft show get some fab stuff going on and all you girls just made the show in my book, and ummm !!!! i did spend money .

mc said...

See, I LOVE kits! Because there's all kinds of crafts I want to try or teach myself - but it can turn into an investment when you need to get all the supplies. So I like the idea of the all-in-one kits! Yours look lovely!

bkhdesign said...

lovely prints you are doing, really like the darker fabrics

Unknown said...

Hi! I always check your blog but never commented. Love your idea of these kits! I'm not a person that sews but I love "make your own" type of products. Great idea!!

Silke said...

You have a wonderful style! Ilike your fabrics.