Friday, April 03, 2009

Freshly Blended collab!!

Oh my gosh, I'd really better get on to bloogging about this before I'm the last person to do so!

It's been a veeeery long time in the making, but finally they're ready to show: lovely handbound limited edition Journals made in a collaboration between myself and Nicole from Freshly Blended!

In Nicole's words:

"These heavy duty journals are bound with the original illustrations of lara cameron and hand silkscreened on 100% organic fabric. Adorning the interior of the books is a custom bookplate and an italian cotton ribbon book marker from angela liguori at carta inc. The books measure 5x7 inches and holds a 1/2 in. of 100% tree free white blank paper...perfect for travel!

There are only a limited amount and will not be reproduced, so head on over to the shop and check them out!"

freshlyblended & lara cameron by you.

freshlyblended & lara cameron by you.

freshlyblended & lara cameron by you.

freshlyblended & lara cameron by you.

houses and bicycles (blue) by you.

Ooooooh, pretty :)

Gorgeous work Nicole - it's been great working with you! Now onto the next collab... ;)

14 comments:

Lara Brehm said...

Your journals look amazing Lara! I love them! :)

I hope you don't mind me passing you on the Kreativ Blogger Award today!

You can see it on my blog via the following link:
http://larabrehm.blogspot.com/2009/04/kreativ-blogger-award.html

If you have already recieved such an award or are not really into tagging, you don't have to participate.

Have a crafty weekend! :)

Katie W said...

How beautiful, I love these journals. I have just stumbled across your blog today and I'm a little hooked! Is there anywhere you sell these journals through Australia?
x
Kate

Jeannine said...

these are the best! I must have one, or two, or three!!!

gallery said...

light touch and change, especially good at using subtle color relations with the performance of the poetic beauty of nature.

erica said...

love the work, especially the books! in reference to the march 29 post, how do you print so perfectly on such a large piece of fabric? i silkscreen, and would love to make my own fabric to sew with. thanks!
Erica

Chi Designs said...

beautiful! i have a writer friend who would love one of these. :)

Anonymous said...

oooh soooo pretty!!! :O
looks amazing lara!

Amy said...

These books are gorgeous! I'm such a sucker for beautiful little books like these!

Michelle said...

These are exquisite! I love the colour palette. It's very easy on the eyes!

Alisa : Ink Caravan said...

They look gorgeous! That must be just so satisfying.

Alice Potter said...

Im so happy i discovered your blog. Its brilliant. Really great design on here!

HeatherJean said...

Wow, love your journals Lara. So impressive having them all in a row standing proud!
I've had a little attempt of my own recently, must feel great to see a range of your products for sale!

Sandra @ Pepperberry and Co. said...

I love, love, love these! I'm just starting to get into Bookbinding and can't imagine a more perfect fabric than something produced by you. It must be such a thrill to see your hard work in such an amazing project!

flax and spindle said...

Those are sooo lovely!!