Tuesday, December 04, 2007

oops!

I was sitting at my computer at 7:30 this morning doing shop-related calculations thinking - something's not quite right here. I've sold most of what I put up in my shop yesterday, but I'm only just breaking even with my production costs.

And then I figured it out. I only listed in my shop HALF of what I actually have! For example I entered 10 quantities (5m) instead of 10
metres!

So, to anyone who missed out on something they wanted, there's more in the shop right now! If you've already placed an order and you'd like me to combine shipping - just include a note to the seller and I'll send you a revised invoice (it'll only be $1 less, but hey :) ).

Sorry about that!

4 comments:

Bianca said...

must be the end of the year..you deserve a break ;) I've been like this for weeks and somehow can't get myself organised #@*@&# so frustrating. Ah well...I'm totally ready for a 2 week xmas break.

Danielle said...

I'm sorry, Lara, but that's really kind of funny. It must be from doing so many shop updates and shipping things out in record time! You do an amazing job. :)

Sewing Geek said...

Well I for one am glad you sent the announcement as I didn't see the blog and didn't know you had the new fabric in the shop! It's beautiful!

Melissa said...

I received my fabric the other day and it's just lovely! Even more gorgeous in person! Now I just have to decide what I'm going to do with it. That's the hardest part.