Friday, July 27, 2012

A little bit of new

We've been designing some new prints! And I've been having a great time taking photos of them all. Seriously getting some good mileage out of that sideboard. Best eBay purchase ever.

Read more about all the new stuff over at the I&S blog! It's Friday afternoon and I've run out of blogging mojo to write any more words :)


New prints and cushions in the shop.


My new "Blockprint" design - in Persimmon & Juniper (ceramics by Abby Seymour)


My new "Watercolour Stripe" design - in Toffee.


Watercolour Stripe and Leuca seem to make good friends.

Have a great weekend!! xx

4 comments:

Web Development Agency said...

I have just downloaded it.Thanks for sharing.....

Pippa said...

This beautiful post should not be ruined by spam! I love your new prints Lara!

Anna Lloyd said...

looks lovely. I like the new watercolour design.

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing the new fabric designs....