Friday, May 29, 2009

open studio tomorrow!

ink & spindle portable signage

I really should get around to writing about these things more than 24hrs before they happen! But better late than never.

Ink & Spindle is having an open studio day tomorrow!

Please come down and say hello, see the space, have a cup of tea and bikkies if we're organised enough to make them, and even buy some of our fabrics if you feel so inclined. Details are:

10am - 1pm
Saturday 30th May

Suite 206, 10 Elizabeth St (catch lift or stairs to level 2)
Kensington VIC

studio lounge, looking lived in
The lounge, looking lived in

Printing Sumor Deep Red
Teegs and myself printing Sumor in deep red

Hope to see you there! Or should I say here... xx

5 comments:

pilarcat said...

Congratulations!

And I love your wooden logo name. Very pretty!

Angela said...

I'm going to visit!!! And I'm bringing my camera :D

xoxx

Mookah Studio said...

Oh no! My sister and I were just talking the other day about how we could swindle a visit to your studio, but we can't make it tomorrow! Do you do them often? Do you welcome visitors, fellow crafters, and prospective customers? Damn...next time you gotta give us a bit more notice. Have fun and I hoep it all goes well for you.

marlenedesigner said...

Wish I could go!

Anonymous said...

where do u guys get ur ink from? care to share?
lovely red!!