Thursday, October 23, 2008

More birch in Fuchsia



Ooh wow, the fuchsia birch went quick! Was that because of the price or the colour itself? Because I might do another run of it on a nice linen basecloth if people would like that?

I do still have some in stock on the calico, and have just restocked it in my shop, for those who missed out. I'm listing conservatively because I'm not 100% sure how much decent print area is on the roll. So if you find it sold out, check back again in a day or so and there might be more :)

In other news, Ink & Spindle has made it into the Melbourne Design Market this year! So we're busy stocking up. I must say, a year or so ago I wouldn't have even dreamed of getting a stall there. How things change :)

Oh also, just wanted to say a belated THANK YOU for everyone's lovely birthday wishes the other week! I totally forgot to say thanks :) And thanks in general for all your kind words and support about everything that's going on over here. It really does help in these exciting but somewhat scary new times.

8 comments:

Heids said...

Oooh - I must have checked the shop just after you put up the next lot of fuschia birch, lucky me!! LOVE it - the price is nice but the colour is gorgeous!!! My very first Ink & Spindle printed fabric - how exciting!

Congrats on the Design market opportunity also - you girls rock!

CurlyPops said...

I bought some of the birch in fuschia. I just love the colour and a bit of bright colour is just perfect at this time of year!

Liz Cox said...

Hi Lara, the new birch fabric looks fabulous as does all the exciting progress of ink and spindle! Sadly I'll be missing out on the market this year but am heading to the Dutch design market on saturday -- will have to restrain myself in keeping my euros deep in my pockets!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting into the Melbourne Design Market! I have never been, as a shopper, I mean, but hear it's great. I couldn't make it last time, but hopefully I can go to the next one.

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I sense big things will come of the market! Good luck with preparations!

Renae said...

Congrats on the Melbourne Design Market! That's great!

Your plum acacia fabric arrived in my letter box today! It's so beautiful =)

Anonymous said...

When is the Melbourne Design Market?

elisabetha said...

i'm in love with your fuschia...it's so hard to find fabric in just the perfect shade! lovely work.