Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Thread Den fashion show

Last night Bianca and I went to see our very first fashion show as part of the Melbourne Spring Fashion Week. I'd never been to one of those catwalk gigs before (not usually very much into fashion) but it was quite fun! The venue was great (Melbourne Town Hall), we got showbags, and it was a bit of an eye opener in terms of what sorts of things we could do with our yardage prints. I've never considered printing for fashion before, but it could be fun.

On that note, Thread Den around the corner on Errol Street are having a show of their own this Friday night! It has a 50's theme and there'll be a market and 50's themed cocktail party afterwards. I'll definitely be going to that one because I designed the promo artwork for it!



No. 57 trams, branches and bits of North Melbourne. Who me? Never ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice poster :)

Janne said...

Niiiiice!

Mademoiselle Bagatelles said...

Yes it can be real fun to print for fashion!...:)

Fer said...

So cool. :o)

Tali said...

hey, nice poster! i like the 2 colours you got going on there