Monday, September 01, 2008

Piece by piece


Ink & Spindle studio

Slowly but surely, our studio is coming together. It seems folly to be focusing on such seemingly trivial things like interior-decorating our office, when there's so much still to do that's more directly related to printing process itself.

But like any big project, things take longer than you'd hope - there's always periods of time when all you can do is wait for other people to get back to you on things. So we fill in the gaps with making the studio look pretty :)

Over the weekend I stopped by Lincraft to buy some letters (promptly painted lime) and an assortment of cute frames. I've been wanting to frame these yumi yumi prints for ages and now they have a happy home!


The wall behind my desk ... a work in progress.

11 comments:

Danielle said...

Love the letters and the framed prints look great!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

The wall color is stunning. It's a jewel box!

Anonymous said...

Wow it's looking great! I love the green letters with the purple wall.

Teegs said...

ooh Lars they look awesome! So much better than the pic Bren took on his phone for me - tho now I feel slack - will have to get my A. in to G. and pretty up my bit of the wall too!!

I love that the letters match our lamps now.. it's so girly, Girly ;)

Nikki said...

Looking good, Lara! We must catch up soon - post-Sydney. talk soon!

Tali said...

looking sweet! Hey! I didn't know you could buy letters at lincraft! I obviously haven't been to lincraft for like 10 years!

Anonymous said...

I looove the wall colour! And your logo too :)

Luna Levy said...

This looks great! Love your color choices Lara!

Tanya said...

I've never loved lime green so much....its looking great!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think the space you work in is so important, and will convey a lot to your customers, too. Not small details at all! And so much fun!! I'm really enjoying reading about the process of setting up your business and your studio, so thank you for sharing it with us!

Room Envy said...

I do love your office - especially the aubergine wall colour. The previous picture looks great as well.