Sunday, August 17, 2008
Caylie from birdprint tagged me a little while ago to write 6 random things about myself. It always takes me awhile to come up with 6 things that are actually vaguely interesting... (and still might not be, hehe).
Anyway, the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
Here are my things:
1) I don't like sultanas in my museli. Every morning I pick them out. They're too sweet and hurt my teeth. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who does this...
2) Often I wake at 3:00am with completely blurred vision only to realise that I've left my contacts in and they've become covered with goobey eye stuff.
3) Lately I've been obsessed with a particular Indian curry place (The Classic Curry Company) that home delivers. It's so freaking good that I do a little jump-up-and-down dance when it arrives. It can't be good for you if it tastes that good ;)
4) My favourite TV series of all time is Dexter. I'm not into blood and guts but that series is really, really well written. It's much better when you watch all the episodes back-to-back though.
5) Recently I've taken to turning the radio up really loud in the car and singing along (badly) to songs.
6) I know this is a really petty, middle-class thing to complain about, but I hate it when I go to the supermarket equipped with multiple green bags, and the checkout person goes all tetris on me and stacks everything in one bag, including all the milks, yoghurts and other heavy stuff.
Today I'm going to tag some lovely recent commenters: Michelle, Rachel, Emma, Fer, Lexy and Katiecrackernuts. All with lovely blogs worth checking out :)