Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Too many patterns?

I was just looking back over my blog and noticed that all I seem to be posting these days is pictures of fabric and patterns. Does that get boring? It must do. Anyway for a break here's a couple of random shots of our living room from my favourite spot on the couch. Tis a bit blurry but you should be able to spot the works of at least four different arty/crafty folk floating around (some of which really deserves to be framed soon!):





Meanwhile, here's another pattern I've been working on. I think I'm still going though a houses phase because I'd love to do a really great houses pattern for fabric, but am not quite satisfied with what I've come up with so far. I think this one is more apt for kids fabric, but I'd like to do a more grown-up version:



17 comments:

Anonymous said...

personally, I love seeing the patterns. It's been very inspirational. I've been trying to get some tea towels printed but with limited success.

Chara Michele said...

I like seeing the patterns and fabric! Definitely not boring or anything near that:)

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying the fabric and patterns too! I'd love fabric with those houses on, but maybe I'm just a big kid. (Also liked the terrace houses from a while back!)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful neat home. Adore your house patterns, they are lovely designs and not boring.

leslie said...

oh, i loooove the blue houses! perfect, methinks.

Anonymous said...

maybe I'm not very grown up - but I love the little houses.

meetmeatmikes said...

i LOVE the houses.. so very My Little Town! DIVINE! clever clever clever clogs!

Anonymous said...

not boring at all :p

and I really love those houses... I prefer smaller patterns ;)

=)*

Anonymous said...

I really love this pattern! Especially the little bike - such a nice touch. :)

glorydaze said...

Love the house print. I don't think cute is just for kids anymore anyway.

cat collier martinez said...

as always i love seeing your new patterns and never have gotten bored enough to stop coming by to see what's up. the house pattern is de-light-ful!!!

JPATPURSES said...

I like to see patterns!!! Like the houses too.

Heather Moore said...

Your pattern posts are far from boring. They keep me motivated to keep producing too! Keep it up.

IMEDAGOZE said...

I could never get bored with patterns and fabrics. Love your house pattern and the colors you've chosen for it are perfect!

Gretel said...

Hey, I come here specifically FOR the eye candy of the patterns, I adore your fabric designs!

ashley said...

ohhhh this pattern is wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the houses, especially in orange. i think they are grownup enough as they are!