Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Geese Without a Home

Wow, thank you all for the amazing, speedy response to the latest batch of fabric! Most of it has sold out already but there's a bit of the rust coloured geese on mushroom fabric left. I struggled to take good photos of my fabric this time, the waning winterly light wasn't being my friend that afternoon. So, I tried again this morning and got some much better shots of the darker fabric:



In other news, there some more designs coming! Thanks to a custom order arrangement with a lovely lady called Becky who makes custom handbags, I will be selling a little bit of the following designs in a couple of weeks. There will be the colourway show below, and another called Caramel on Butter. Mmm sounds delicious and fattening :)


Raindrops and Poppies - Rusty Red on Blue

Thanks again for all the lovely support and comments. When things get a little less hectic over here I'll try to respond to more of them, but they're all very much appreciated :)

11 comments:

Heather Moore said...

I want to say thank you for all your encouraging comments on my blog! I really, really appreciate it, especially because I admire your work (and prodigious output) so much.

I've been hooking up with heaps of Aussie bloggers lately. You're such a cool bunch! Honestly.
Cheers
Heather

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous fabrics, my fav is the geese print.

Anna said...

I like the sound of caramel on butter. Sounds like an ice-cream sauce my mum makes! Am I right in saying that the prints in that colourway would have quite a 70s vintage-y feel? Think it would be fantastic

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!

Caramel on Butter is fabulous, I got a sneak peek from the printer : ) It looks as good as the name tastes. I don't think I would say it looks 70's, but you can decide. It feels very warm and Lara's designs look stunning!

~Becky

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Suki from Sydney. I really really love your fabrics, they're so nice! I wish I can buy some from you some day.

Mendy at Modern Charm said...

Oooh, I LOVE the blue and red prints! You do great work!

Anna said...

Im sure that the prints will be gorgeous none the less! :) I must have a slightly mad 60/70s ish retro on my mind (blame the house furniture)

Bernadette said...

You are so talented! The raindrops are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

damn! i would have provided a very nice home from your geese... hmm, next time (are you going to do anymore of this one?)

Anonymous said...

Love your fabric designs... geese too wonderful for words!
see you, g

paolability said...

I've been enjoying looking at your creations (found you via the Flick Mini Moo group).

I used to have the same problem re: not enough light when I took photos of my jewellery. Then I got a (couple of) day-light lamp and I don't have to wait for sunny days anymore.

You might just need one lamp for your fabrics: http://www.ottlite.com/productdetail.asp?product_id=49


Paola