Uh oh, I've been tagged again, this time by Helen and Jayson. I always feel weird doing this sort of thing, because I like to keep my blog about the work, rather than personal stuff. But anyway... the rules:
• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
• Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog
- If I leave home without my lip-balm I get panicky.
- I can't sleep unless I'm lying on my left hand side.
- I didn't do art in highschool, and my folio was so bad I couldn't get into the multimedia design course at uni. So I just did the multimedia + media studies degree that didn't require a folio.
-I recently discovered that my great grandfather was a textile designer in the early 1900's. Haha!
- I really, really love cats, but have never had one. Our only pets growing up were gold fish, yabbies (which ate the fish) and an Axolotyl (Mexican Walking Fish) which we once found still alive on the floor when we got back from holidays.
- Fimo frustrates me. It has so much potential, but never ceases to look like Fimo. Maybe I should just embrace that ;)
- I'm off to see Varekai tonight - so excited!
Whos' up next? Sia, Nicole, Kathleen, Kristen, Shannon, Anna, Heather