Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Introducing... 'The Formula'

This morning on the train I decided it was time to write that post I've been meaning to write for a long time. Spurred by a increasing frustration with people's general lack of understanding of cost and 'real cost' (be it an 'expensive' handmade item or a cheap $15 tshirt) I want to share with you how we price our goods, and why pricing correctly is extremely important.



Read the full blog post over here at the Ink & Spindle blog. Enjoy!

x

3 comments:

Paula said...

I thought you explained all of that very well.

I absolutely love your designs, and a while ago I bought some Moo cards with your designs on.

I am ever-hopeful of purchasing some of your material to cover various chairs and pillows in my house. You have such a distinct style. I particularly love your houses design, and your trees and birds. And the colours you use are just gorgeous. P x x x

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

That's such a great way of putting it...we should all have this worldwide on our fair stands for all those ignorant people that declare "how much???"!

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

That's such a great way of putting it...we should all have this worldwide on our fair stands for all those ignorant people that declare "how much???"!