Monday, October 11, 2010


Exhausted after Finders Keepers so taking a couple of days off. I've written more about the market over here on the Ink & Spindle blog :)

Meanwhile, a pretty photo of some native flora that I put together for the market stall - just using the branches that were still good from an old bunch of natives.

Native flora in bottles (couldn't decide which photo I liked more)

I think I'm going to do this random bottle thing again every time I buy a bunch of flowers! I like how it makes you appreciate each one.


Kirsty said...

Very pretty!

bicocacolors said...

really beautiful, first picture is amazing!!!
hugs from Spain

lauren carney said...

your blog is utterly splendid!
I just thought you need informing!
keehee x x

enterrement de vie de célibataire said...

J'adore... tu as beaucoup de talent...