Thursday, April 15, 2010

Print media love...

I'm rather belated in writing about this since it happened a couple of weeks ago now, but I was interviewed by the Herald Sun Home magazine a little while back about my designs & collaboration with The Wall Sticker Company!

Herald Sun Home magazine
Lara's Herald Sun Home magazine article

I must do a shout out to Jhoanna of One Red Robin who's Peg Bear softie appeared in the article but didn't get a credit. I love my peg bear :)

Oh and also, look what I stumbled across when flicking thru the Sunday Life magazine the other day:

sunday life magazine
Acacia in the Sunday Life magazine - styling by Caroline Velik

The photo shoot was styled by Caroline Vekil who happened to be visiting the photographers in our building one day. She borrowed 6 different fabrics for her shoots, and told us what magazine they'd be in but we promptly forgot. So it was quite a nice surprise.

sunday life magazine
Acacia in the Sunday Life magazine - styling by Caroline Velik

I'm on my second day home sick with a nasty cold (it feels veeeeeeeery weird to not be in the studio whilst Teegs and Lou are beavering away) so I'm off to go further deplete the earth's supply of tissues.

8 comments:

Bianca said...

Awesome articles!

welcome to the club, i'm home sick too :( hope you feel better soon!

Danielle said...

Congratulations!! All very exciting and well deserved :)

Hope you feel better soon x

Stomper Girl said...

Wow, I read those recipes and somehow totally missed your lovely fabrics underneath! Just for small world interest, I'm pretty sure I taught Caroline Velik a term of tap-dancing about 12 years ago.

Stomper Girl said...

PS I meant to say I hope you feel better soon.

soulsearcher said...

print media would never die out despite the existence of technologies known as computers

Jhoanna said...

Fantastic press Lara!! Go you! And thanks for the shout out :-)

Cherry Rockette said...

and you (and Ink & Spindle) were in Peppermint mag too!

wall sticker said...

Nice wall sticker, are they removable?