Tuesday, November 04, 2008

New Ink & Spindle online shop

Lately I've been waking up in the morning with a to-do list in my head as long as my arm. Soooo much to get done in time for the Market (and also the Kensington 3031 market the week before!).

I find that it's not the actual making of product that takes very long, but getting all necessary ducks in a row to be able to actually make something. All the logistics and supplies and packaging etc.

One big issue we've been trying to tackle over at Ink & Spindle is what to do about online sales. Bianca and I had online shops already, but Tegan didn't... and etsy is a whole lot of hassle at the moment with exchange rate issues.

Sooooo, I decided to do the most logical thing, and completely rebrand my online shop to an Ink & Spindle shop! It's now located at inkandspindle.com.au/shop but you can still access it from laracameron.com/shop. All the customer information is retained so if you had an account & login with my old shop it will still work in the new shop!


New Ink & Spindle shop

It mainly has my product in it right now but Bianca is adding hers as we speak and Tegan's will be added soon :)

12 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Yay!

Heids said...

Brillant idea on the shop - was so hoping you gals would come to a solution like this.

Tharvey said...

Nice! I think it would be great if you could add in some way to differentiate the different designer of each fabric. Perhaps a little logo on the bottom corner of the pics, or a mention in the product's title.

Nikki said...

you GO girls!! All the best with it!
xx

Fer said...

Excellent idea!

smileykylie said...

Great idea Lara, can't wait to see you all there! :)Kylie

Meg said...

Well done! you have done such a great job with the whole thing, studio, business, and online shop. It all looks gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing you at market 3031.

Renae said...

LOL! I clicked on the image of your shop thinking it was a link to the shop - then proceeded to try an navigate the image. Doh! It's late (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

Margarida Taborda said...

The design of these fabrics is very beautiful.

MARTHA said...

Seu trabalho é otimo!!!!
Martha
www.minhamezzaluna.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great idea, and I love the name!

Anonymous said...

Amazing Idea and I agree with everyone in here when they say good job and good luck!
Hope it all works out for your guys and it most definitely will pay off at the end. Sacrifice now for the future, and you'll make it big!