Saturday, November 22, 2008

Letterpress cards from Satsuma Press



Eeeeee! I loooooove letterpress. Especially when it's a collaboration between myself and the extremely talented Lynn of Satsuma Press. Lynn did such an amazing job of these cards. I can't believe the fine detail you can get from this medium. When I first sent her the artwork I thought the acacia was too fine but it turned out beautifully:


Acacia in Plum A6 letterpress cards

And of course, the ever beloved Birch, in a new Eucalyptus colour. I love how this turned out too!




Birch in Eucalyptus A6 letterpress cards

Both are available in sets of three in the shop right now. US/Canadian customers - please purchase from the Satsuma Press shop to save on postage (and carbon miles!!!) :)

P.S. - Lynn from Satsuma Press does amazing work, so check out her shop for other great letterpress items :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

birch trees are my favorite--love the moonlight shimmer. lovely work.sohly

Little Jane St said...

These cards are beautiful Lara!

Simba said...

GORGEOUS cards!! I love all your creations!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Birch trees always leave me speechless...there is something special about them. Your cards are wonderful.