Friday, June 22, 2007

Light up your life

Hehe, some fantastic, understanding responses to my last whingey post - thanks for that :)

I've finally sorted out my packaging for the lampshades. I needed to come up with a way to put them in the post without them getting squished, and I've finally found the solution, whoo! So I've just put this little pair up in my etsy shop:



I wonder if people will want to buy them, or are they just hanging out to make some themselves!? I will post a tute in a little while, I just have to get my hands on more frames first, which involves trekking across town yet again.

Have a great weekend, all :)


8 comments:

Belinda said...

beautiful, Lara

Anonymous said...

the lamp is sooo beautiful!

cat collier martinez said...

oh my, they're beautiful.

Chara Michele said...

such beautiful lamps! i love how the light looks when they are turned on...

fi said...

loving the blue tree one!!

Jessica Jones said...

Of COURSE people will want to buy them! They're gorgeous! And thanks for your comment back about the Illustrator question.

LoveDynamite said...

They are so lovely:D

Busy Bee Creations said...

Oh these are so wonderful. Id love to know how you make them...but that might give away your secrets;O)