Thursday, April 26, 2007

Handmade bookses

Yay! Nicole from Freshly Blended has opened up an etsy shop, selling some of her beautiful handmade journals - each one is completely unique and full of gorgeous little details and surprises. I love the one I have at home. Go snap one up now :)

Image courtesy of Nicole's etsy shoppe


nicole lecht said...

oh girl your so kind! got your goodies have no idea how it made my day!
love ya

sheeps clothing said...

Dear Lara
I came across your blog today whilst browsing through Australian craft related blogs.
I just basically wanted to introduce myself as I am a fellow Australian etsy seller and blogger, and was wondering if you would mind if I were to put a link to your blog in mine.
If you want to check out my blog it is at
All the best with Kirin & Co, you are doing some really lovely things. The book you put on today is just beautiful.
Kind regards
Stacey Murray
Sheeps Clothing

cruststation said...

Her work is lovely and I heart her blog too :)

sheeps clothing said...

Hi Lara
Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate you allowing me to put a link to your blog. If you want to link to mine at some point, you'd be very welcome.