I have to-do's coming out of my ears at the moment:
- Go to the dentist (first time in 6 years)
- Take the car to get tuned
- Go see an allergist (I'm sneezing and have a runny nose every day)
- Make more jewellery for Etsy and Modamuse
- Send jewellery and bio off to Modamuse
- Find a financial advisor
- Do my BAS
- Go see accountant and do tax return
- Get some patterns screen printed
- Make a "how to do pattern repeat" tutorial
All whist juggling two huge web jobs due at the start of December! I did however manage to knock one big thing off my list, which was the pattern design submission to Rag & Bone. I ended up going all out and spent Sunday 'making mockups' - by which i mean photoshopping the patterns onto photos of my notebooks. They turned out pretty alright I think!
That said, the fairly brief reply I got this morn makes me think a) they're overwhelmed with submissions and/or b) it didn't really knock their socks off at all. They said they're meeting to decide next Wednesday, so fingers crossed for Shannon (who also submitted some lovely stuff) and I.