Thursday, April 26, 2012

Windows

A little bit excited this week to spend some time in the windows of my favourite stores Wilkins & Kent. Those guys are just so talented, and their stores are just so gorgeous thanks to their great team. It was quite a priviledge to be asked to do a little display for them.


Timber love seat in the window of the Brunswick St store


Vessels of southern hemisphere natives - I'm glad this random idea from my head actually turned out okay!


W&K city store - beautiful timber queen sized bed featuring Moochie Lou bedlinen.

xx Lara

2 comments:

Simply Phoebe said...

Looks gorgeous Lara. The cushions looks stunning and I love your vessels idea!

G said...

Sally mentioned you were dressing the window the same day I was there taking photos! I should have popped back to get some shots of you in there, he he x