Jewellery hanger by Stämpel
Looking at my wall the other day, I realised that my jewellery hanger is an homage to an assortment of melbourne jewellery designers and makers. Which is really nice. I feel so lucky to be a part of this local creative community. At the end of the day that's what makes coming to work so fun - it's the people we get to interact and collaborate with, share advice & wisdom with, and drink tea and eat tim tams with.
If you're curious, clockwise from top:
- Brooches by States of Nature
- Fimo necklace by Emily Green
- Wooden locket by So Little Time
- Ceramic pendant by Goldenink
- Sharpening necklace by Victoria Mason