Thursday, October 06, 2011

Birch decals!

Hey remember aaaages ago I did that limited edition collab with the lovely ladies from The Wall Sticker Company? And how I used to have that Birch wall sticker in my bedroom in my flat before I had to vacate and go live on the East side?

Well finally after a bit of to-ing and fro-ing the Birch decals are available for sale again! They've been simplified slightly so instead of having the trunk markings cut out to show the wall behind, they are now printed with a second colour that you can choose to either match your wall or printed darker as an accent! It was a change borne from practicality but I quite like how it looks with darker markings like a real birch tree.

Birch Decal in my bedroom from The Wall Sticker Company

Birch Decal with darker markings, available from The Wall Sticker Company

Hope you like!! x

8 comments:

Amy said...

Lovely!
Have to say the little alteration is a great idea! - it took me well over 3 hours to install the original with the little cut out bits everywhere - phew!

Juicy Roo said...

I most certainly DO like! Variations on a theme....lovely!

Paula said...

Very striking. Gorgeous.

Michelle said...

Oh, that's just lovely! Will have to consider this for my Christmastime bedroom makeover I think!

Ely said...

Hey Lara, do you know which of the Wall Sticker Co colours would be closest to Ink & Spindle's Robins Egg?

Lara said...

Thanks guys!

Ely, looking at their colour chart I'd say their "mint" colour is probably closest. Pale green or ice mint are nice too tho :)

Helene said...

I love it Lara, and I agree, the darker markings are very inspired!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

So beautiful Lara. Think I need one of those in our bedroom.