Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Most exciting collaboration - Wall Stickers!!

Guess what? There is one awesome thing about Autumn - the launch of my wall sticker range in collaboration with The Wall Sticker Company! So very exciting. Check it out!:

birch wall sticker/decal

I had been thinking about printing my designs as decals for AGES and so when Jen and Fi got in touch with me to do a 'signature range' with them it was a perfect match. The Wall Sticker Company are a small Melbourne based business and they're carbon neutral too - win!

geese wall sticker/decal

It was also a perfect opportunity to put to use some of my favourite designs that didn't make it to textiles. Like lovebirds and houses and geese and rainy day. Yay!

rainy day wall sticker/decal

Some of the designs are available just as cutout motifs, and some are available as actual wallpaper which you apply in strips like normal wallpaper :)

houses wall sticker/decal

They'll be available on the website for only 2 months, so they won't be available forever. I'm still trying to decide which one I want in my place :)

ginkgo wall sticker/decal

The other cool thing is that although I've suggested some colourways, you can actually get them printed in any colour you like from their default colour range - everything is printed to order.

rooftops wallpaper

Go poke your head in over at The Wall Sticker Company and let me know what you think :)

xx

37 comments:

Shannon said...

Very cool! I love them all, but your Birch design is always my favorite. :)

Yana said...

wow, that is such a great idea!!! :)

The Nappy Spot said...

AWESOME!!

Unknown said...

so very awsum!!! congratulations, they look fantastic

Amy said...

Fantastic! (though between the ink and spindle sale and this I can't see my not spending any money resolution holding up)

meredith cheng - munaluna said...

wall stickers are PERFECT for your designs - YUM!

And So I Whisper said...

So so Great!!! they look amazing on the walls. I love the houses :-))

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm so excited for these!!

Lisa said...

These look amazing! How cool will the raindrops be in my bathroom???

Rose said...

congrats - these all look amazing!

Belinda said...

I can't tell you how excited I am. Some Birch will definitely making it's way into my bedroom makeover.

yardage girl said...

These are so great - very exciting! Nic

shannon said...

a perfect collaboration indeed, nice one.

One Flew Over said...

Well done!! Fantastic news for you.

Margaret said...

WOW they just look fabulous! I have been looking for a decal for upstairs ...

Rabbit and the Duck said...

Wow these are incredible! Well done! I cannot decide which one I like the best. I will need to find a space in my teeny apartment to put one : )

Billy said...

Congratulations, they look great!

Heids said...

Love them! Can't wait to get some...definitely would like the geese. Congrats on a great collaboration.

katie walker said...

the decals are great!! the birch design looks awesome!

Hena Tayeb said...

i love them.. i love the orange houses..

Sharon said...

Woo hoo! Measuring up my wall now for one or two pieces of the birch wall paper.
A fab collaboration.

Julia Gaw said...

Oh Lara, these are beautiful! I have a couple of your designs framed (as Ink & Spindle fabrics) and hung in my house... but this takes away the need for framing! Absolutely delicious. Love your work. x

Penny said...

Wild Geese makes a comeback! Excellent!!!

Bianca said...

They're awesome! I'd be reluctant to stick them on my wall of my rental... maybe I should just hang onto it til I buy :) absolutely stunning!

Claire - Matching Pegs said...

Congratulations of them having an admiring post on Apartment Therapy. How exciting Lara. They are lovely!

renee anne said...

oh my!! they are AMAZING!!

I will have one in every design thanks!!

my favourite is the rain drop one I think!

xxx

Rosalind said...

oh nice work girls!!

Lynn said...

i love wall stickers -- once spent almost a full day surfing the net for the coolest wall stickers I could find! I love the birds in flight one -- I've never seen that anywhere before!

Tina in Boston said...

Hey Lara, Do you read the Decor8 blog? This reminds me of your work: http://decor8blog.com/2010/03/05/studio-nommo/

Wendy said...

wow lara! these look fabulous! your work translates beautifully as wall decals! i especially love the birch forest and the rain drops :)

missnymo said...

Your patterns look really good on the walls!

btw, something from your open day before xmas: http://missnymo.blogspot.com/2009/12/ink-spindle.html

Jo :)

Ink and Ivy said...

I love your work! So beautiful. I'd love to do a write-up on you on my blog.

AMIT said...

Great work done.

data entry india

Tali said...

wowie! that's so exciting! love the houses sticker.. sweeeet :)

Anonymous said...

I love the way you sticked them at your wall.

I only saw the korea version of stickers, which is more colourful. Just bought some from the net.

Just for your reference:
http://www.creativewalldecal.com

Wall stickers hurray~~~

Y. Metin Yıldırım said...

saat forex zayıflama hapları gizli kamera

wall sticker said...

Very nice wall sticker