Sunday, December 26, 2010

Xmas in pictures

Hello all, I hope you and your family had a great day yesterday doing whatever celebratory things you do!

Ours is typically a very small Christmas, this year just the 5 of us. Here's some pics :)


Presents under the tree (gift tags by spin spin!) and a Kindle cover for my mum


The Kindle cover for my mum - nice to sew something non-work-related for once, and I love how the Kindle screen is just like paper


Musical family - the most awesome xmas cracker contents ever, and some serious concentration at the piano as my bro and I *attempt* to play a duet


The Xmas Pav - with passionfruit AND kiwifruit (don't tell Margaret Fulton)


The Xmas Pav - reduced to very little, very quickly

xx!

6 comments:

Anna Lloyd said...

Looks like a lovely Christmas... And in my book, pav should always have kiwifruit AND passionfruit!

broadband for business said...

yummy cake. Merry Christmas. I like the pictures. Thanks for uploading pictures.

The Goads said...

Looks like you had fun... I love the strawberry cake.

Leisa Zoeller said...

Pav is supposed to have Kiwi Fruit, Straqwberries, and passionfruit. What else do you put on it, apart from Cream. Looks identical to our xmas pav. YUM!

Ellie said...

This looks like a perfect pavlova! I have been trying to find a perfect recipe. Mind sharing if you have it?!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lara, would LOVE a kindle cover tute when you have the time/inclination, yours looks awesome! Craving some pav now..