Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ink & Spindle Open Studio TODAY!

I'm leaving things to the last minute as usual, but we're having an open studio today (Saturday 19th) from 10am - 1pm! More details over here!

We're a quick train trip from the city if you're heading in already. Here's us on a map. We'll have lots of gifty stuff available like fabric packs and kits :)

Open studio poster
artwork by Sixto from Too Yeah Media.

The illustration above is actually my desk area at the studio! Very cool. Thanks again Sixto for donating the awesome artwork :)

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Mookah Studio said...

Oh Lara! You need to get your shit together. I actaully had a rare day off today too, but, um, it's too late now.

Another time, indian food, etc....

Lara said...

Hehe, I figured people read the I&S blog too - we mentioned it on there!!

Verte Adélie said...

Congrats to Sixto, that illustration is great!