Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ooh excitement - I just ordered a Gocco Stamp kit for cloth! I remember reading about this kit awhile back but completely dismissing it because I couldn't see how it could be useful. But now, now that I'm trying to tile my design across fabric and paper and using my no-so-good squegee method to make prints... I can see how being able to use the in-machine "stamp" method outside of the machine would be very handy indeed. It's discontinued stock (whyyyy???) but I managed to find one Australian place that sells them. My order isn't completely confirmed yet but fingers crossed nothing goes wrong!

I wish I had more crafty stuff to post, but as it often goes my 'real' work is taking priority. But holidays + birthday are coming up soon which should provide ample time to seriously knuckle down and get that etsy shop going.

Meanwhile, some earrings WIP. Just trying to figure out a construction method that lets the flowers dangle nicely, before I make the other one:


5 comments:

gracia said...

Crafty goodness and a spot of birthday madness... both sound good to me!
see you, g

leslie said...

lovely earrings!

Lara said...

Aww thanks gracia and thanks leslie! I'm been not-so-sure about them but I think with some fine tuning they can work well (busy jumbly earrings usually aren't my thing).

Marianne said...

Pretty pretty flower earings!

Mary Contrary said...

Wow, this earring is just gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see them together!!