I've decided to take the plunge and begin setting up an Etsy shop. What's the worst that can happen? Nothing sells. What's the best that can happen? At least one or two things sell... and maybe lots! Either way, it'll be fun to try.
So, here's what I need to do first:
1) Buy materials (done - went to the bead shop and stocked up... forgot to buy more crimps though!)
2) Make jewellery (some based on existing designs, some new)
3) Print some more gocco paper and make packaging
4) Take photos
5) Think of a name for my shop
6) Research postage costs etc
7) Set up on Etsy
Any advice / suggestions would be very appreciated!
Meanwhile, here's some more patterns, which are a bit more
geometriccy than my usual ones. Swatches:
Mocked up in a random context: