Thursday, July 30, 2009

Resurfacing

Things are a LOT more manageable this week. I've actually had a couple of days to breathe, reply to emails, tick things off the to-do list that have been sitting there so long they've started to grow moss. Like this interview with the lovely Giorgina of Decor Medley. Thanks Giorgina :)

Can't blog without pics... some new Ginkgo in Snow in the works...

Printing Ginkgo
Printing Ginkgo in Snow

Printing Ginkgo
With olive dots... ooooh.

People I haven't seen in months ask me "so what have you been up to?" and all I can say is "work". That's disturbing isn't it?

xx

6 comments:

mizu designs said...

Ahhh those snowy ginkgos are just lovely!

Anonymous said...

People have been asking me the same question... I can't remember what I've been doing though because my life has been a blur... but I suppose it's because I've been work as well. Yikes!

p.s. love the ginko with the green!!

Jodie said...

True, but your work is so beautiful.
You are not in a factory sticking widgets together - you make beautiful wonderful things.....

Penny said...

Ginkgo is pretty! And I know what you mean about work... we'll have a drink on Weds (hopefully at an open bar). :D

P R I M O E Z A said...

The studio is looking great in the pic - I will make it to an open day one day!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

That is such a fabulous photo-I love it!