Well, for the first time ever i've been 'tagged'! Stereoette tagged me to do '5 things'. The rules are as follows:
1. someone tags you,
2. you post five things about yourself that you haven’t already mentioned on your blog,
3. you tag people you’d like to know more about.
I tried to think of some more witty/interesting things but they'll probably come to me when I'm not thinking about it so much! Here goes:
1) I can't stand ticking clocks. When I stay over at other people's places I take the batteries out.
2) When growing up I was an avid fan of The Mysterious Cities of Gold, and the first website I ever made was a fan site about the series. I used HTML frames and thought I was so clever.
3) I once worked as one of those annoying people who hand out perfume cards at Myer. I had to wear a tight orange top that said "make someone happy" which triggered lots of oh-so-original responses from men like "you can make me happy, luv".
4) Lately at about 3 in the afternoon I jump rope for about 5 minutes and do weights.
5) I just had 9 fillings done over the last few weeks and have 1 more next week (my last, thank god). Floss, people.
Shannon, Kristen, Julie, Anna, Helen - you're next :P